Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Tiffany Sloan

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts

Tiffany Sloan

Tiffany Sloan (IMDb) was Playboy's Playmate of the Month for 1992 October.

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: IslandBoy, jojimmy, mnvikings
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: IslandBoy, jojimmy, mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: IslandBoy, jojimmy, mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: IslandBoy, jojimmy, mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts

Weekend at Bernie's II promo shoot

Tiffany Sloan, Cheryl Bachman, Julie Clarke,Morena Corwin, Kerri Kendall, and Samantha Dorman in a pictorial with Terry Kiser to promote Weekend at Bernie's II

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts
    Various extras (Part 1/2)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: IslandBoy, jojimmy, mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts
    Various extras (Part 2/2)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: IslandBoy, jojimmy, mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

Re: Tiffany Sloan

Born Tiffany Marie Sloan in Orange County, California, on May 29, 1973, Tiffany Sloan appeared as Playboy’s Playmate of the Month in the October 1992 edition. The blond, buxom Sloan, whose lone television credit was a 1993 appearance on Married with Children, later worked as an exotic dancer at Club Paradise in Las Vegas. The 35-year-old Sloan committed suicide via a drug overdose in Las Vegas, Nevada, on November 1, 2008.
    original layout

PB Nudes 1993 NSS

From another post:
    "She was a sweet girl, but always seemed kind sad and lost, and she was very insecure and had a hard time trusting people...too many starfuckers tried to cozy up to her. Though we weren't close friends, we liked each other well enough. I remember the last time I saw her, 5-6 years ago. That Christmas hubby and some friends and I decided to get out of the city to my favorite secret spot for the holidays, Mt. Charleston. There is a great restaurant/bar at the top of the mountain that had a huge fire pit and served wonderful coffee drinks. Tiffany was there, alone, on Christmas Eve 40 minutes from Las Vegas playing video poker in a corner. Sad."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post:: IslandBoy, jojimmy, mnvikings
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    905 Posts

Tiffany Sloan - PM Calendar 1994

Size: 103 MB
    Duration: 03:25
    Resolution: 720x544
    Format: XVID AVI

Screencaps:

Download link:

http://dfiles.eu/files/qzg30pxni

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sigurdarson For This Useful Post: IslandBoy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    905 Posts

Chantel Dubay, Tiffany Sloan & others - Married with Children S07E17

Size: 22 MB
    Duration: 01:47
    Resolution: 512x384
    Format: XVID AVI

Screencaps:

Download link:

http://dfiles.eu/files/1ouxxsyjr

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sigurdarson For This Useful Post: IslandBoy